Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ideas for my final Project!!! :)

Well I was thinking of a addressing the public towards aggression in the media and how most people perceive it and what is the main ideology. When I say aggression I mean how does the media confront the idea of anger towards different subjects. In my case I will be only bringing up at least three and will than address how they are similar in the fact of how the media perceives it and other people perceive it in society. Let me just put the issues I will be bringing up: aggression towards women, aggression towards men, and aggression towards kids in a family environment. I want to specify that I will not only be doing this based on United States experiences but also in other countries so that we can get a general overview of not just a piece of the pie but the whole thing. I mean I just came up with this I don't know if I will manage to make this work but I'm going to try. I mention that not just in the united states which could mean that media differences could be called upon when in the process of making this project. So I will probably have to alter a few things but I will try my hardest to keep it within class discussion so that it doesn't start to get confusing.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting topic! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Dante. it sounds like a great start!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really interesting topic Leecy, I think it is something I would like to know more about also..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds awesome Leecy, have you thought about focusing on bullying or something similar to even further focus the demographic you're looking at?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leecy, good idea, I would love to see the final outcome of this.

    ReplyDelete